The processing time may vary according to the nationality of applicant and visa type. However visas submitted in person are generally issued within 07 working days*
Applying for a visa
- The Embassy will process visa applications made by applicants who are resident in Indonesia,Singapore and Brunei Darusalam only.
- Regardless their age, kids traveling with parents need a visa. Application must be made should they use their own passport to travel. In case kids are on the parents’ passport,
only two photographs are required in addition to the parent’s application.
- Three application forms fully completed and signed by the applicant.
Incorrect information will result in refusal of visa application
- Original Passport and (one photocopy) valid for at least 6 months.
- Three recent passport size photographs (to be attached to each application)
- A letter from your current employer (for business and work visa)
- Other nationalities a company letter and photocopy of a valid work permit
- For those who have already visited Algeria please provide a photocopy of the previous visa
- Additional documents or visa type
Payment & Fees
This is to inform that the visa fees are to be payed to the following bank account.
Bank account details
Account Name : EMBASSY OF ALGERIA
Bank Address : BANK MANDIRI, CAB.GEDUNG MENARA PALMA,JL.H.R.RASUNA SAID BLOK X2 KAV.6,KUNINGAN,JAKARTA
Account Number : 124.00.555.44481
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA
- Payment by Credit Cards/ Western Union / Personal cheques are not acceptable.
- The Embassy will no longer accept any monies for courier service and that all courier services are to be self-arranged.
- All bank charges have to be paid by the Remitter for the Exact fees to be received by the Embassy– otherwise Visa(s)/Certification will not be issued.
This is to kindly inform that the VISA FEES for visa application for INDONESIAN nationals are as follows
|Category||Number of Entry||Visa Fees Payable|
|Work Visa||Multiple Entry||100 Euro|
|Business Visa/Tourist Visa||One (01) Entry - 30 Days||25 Euro|
|Business Visa||Multiple Entry - 90 Days||100 Euro|
|Certificate of Diploma||-||US$ 0.50|
This is to kindly inform that the VISA FEES for visa application for SINGAPORE nationals are as follows
Number of Entry(s)
Visa Fees Payable
Single & Multiple Entry - 90 Days
One (01) Entry
Certificate of Diploma
This is to kindly inform that the VISA FEES for visa application for BRUNEI DARUSSALAM nationals are as follows
Number of Entry
Visa Fees Payable
One (01) Entry - 90 Days
Multiple Entry - 90 Days
Multiple Entry - +90 Days
Certificate of Diploma
Any clarification or further enquiries, please contact the Embassy at (62-21)5254719/ (62-21)5254809 and/or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nationals not residing in Indonesia should allow a prepaid envelope for the return of their documents or pay the delivery fees by DHL plus bank commission Nationals are also free to choose any other delivery company.
- Note that applications made by courier service can take up to 07 working days.
- The Embassy does not request additional fees for urgent visas.
- Processing of an application may be delayed if prior agreement by Algerian authorities is required. Furthermore, the Embassy reserves the right to request additional documentation from applicants.
- When applying by courier service , please make sure you indicate the date of entry on the application form. and fill up the whole application correctly.
- We regret that we cannot accept applications made by fax.
- The Algerian Embassy declines any responsibility for the loss of documents sent by courier service.
- Applicants should make travel arrangements to Algeria based on the date of entry indicated on their visa. Applicants should not arrive in Algeria before that date.
- Applicants should leave Algeria before the expiry date shown on the top right hand corner on the visa sticker.
- The date of departure does not affect the processing time of the visa.
- Visa applications dropped into the Embassy letterbox will not be processed.
- The Embassy is not responsible for any delays caused by late submission of documents by courier and visa service companies.
- Visa applications with missing documents including passport will not be processed.
- Business visas do not allow the applicant to work.
- The maximum period of effective stay in Algeria is 180 days per year.
- The work visa is strictly issued to apply for the work permit only (it is not valid to work in Algeria)