The paternal authorization allowing children under age to travel with their mother can be issued to Algerian registered with the Embassy.
The documents to be produced include the following :
- a handwritten application through which the father hands over his power to the mother
- 2 recent photographs of same print of the child
- a bank transfer of $ US 0,5.
- Nationals not residing in Jakarta should allow a prepaid envelope for the return of their documents or pay the delivery fees by DHL plus US$ 5,- for bank commission. The delivery fees are : US$ 25,- for Brunei Darussalam, US$ 25,- for Singapore. Nationals are also free to choose any other delivery company.The payment should be made by bank transfer to : Bank Mandiri, Embassy of Algeria in Jakarta, Acc. No. in US$ 124.00.555.66658, Gedung Menara Palma, JI. HR.Rasuna Said Blok X2 Kav.6, Setiabudi, Kuningan, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia. Swift Code: BMRIIDJA
- Please avoid using check or draft-check.
The paternal authorization has three months validity as of the establishment date.