The information in this page relates only to Algerians in Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam. Algerians in other countries please contact your local Embassy or Consulate.
The Algerian Embassy in Jakarta provides consular services for Algerian residents living and travelling in Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam. All Algerian nationals are encouraged to register with the embassy, whether they are students, permanent residents or dual citizens. For further information contact the embassy.
The Algerian Embassy is committed to assist Algerian nationals in Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam with the best of their ability.
For your information, consular services available from Monday to Thursday from 09.30 am till 12.00 p.m. Closed on Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and Algerian Public Holidays. For further information please contact the Embassy directly.
ALGERIANS IN INDONESIA, SINGAPORE AND BRUNEI-DARUSSALAM
Why do I need to register?
• To obtain a consulate registration card.
• To be eligible to obtain or renew an Algerian passport.
• To register births, deaths and marriages.
• To renew your National Identity Card.
• To be eligible to enroll to vote in Algerian elections.
• To ensure ease of contact in an emergency.
• To determine eligibility for, or exemption from National Service.
• To obtain exemption from customs duty and external commerce formalities for repatriating citizens