CURRICULUM VITAE OF
M. AZIRIA ABDELKADER
AMBASSADOR OF THE PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC
REPUBLIC OF ALGERIA
TO THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA,
REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE, BRUNEI DARUSSALAM AND ASEAN
- 2009-2014: Counselor of the Minister of Foreign Affairs in charge of African Union and Regional Organizations matters.
- 2004-2009: Ambassador of Algeria to Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi with residence in Kampala.2001-2004: Counselor of the Minister Delegate in charge of Maghreban and African Affairs in charge of bilateral Relations.
- 1997-2001: Deputy-Director for Eastern and Southern African Countries – General Directorate Africa.
- 1992-1996: Deputy Permanent Representative of Algeria to United Nations Office in Vienna ( Austria) in charge with International Organizations (UNO- UNIDO-IAEA)
- 1987-1992: Head of Office – General Directorate Africa.
- 1984-1987: First Secretary to the Embassy of Algeria in Luanda – Angola.
- 1983-1984: Officer Southern Africa – General Directorate Africa.
- 1982-1983: Officer in the Secretariat General.
- 1980-1982: Officer in the People’s National Army – National Service.
- 1976-1980: National School of Administration – Diplomatic section. Born : August 26, 1956
- Marital Status: married – 4 children.
- Hobbies: reading, internet, television and sport.
The Embassy Staff
- Adnane SMAILI, Deputy Head of Mission
- Abdelouahid SAMAI, Head of Chancery
- Abdelhakim KADI, Attaché
- Mr.Rafik ZOUAOUI, Attaché